ANGELIC MILK PAINT
Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint is a powdered paint that is non-toxic, VOC-free, and is earth-derived. When water is added, it becomes "paint." It is safe for people of all ages, pets and the planet. It creates a highly durable and beautiful finish, and is versatile and customizable. Mix only what you need, then save the rest. The paint consistency can be adjusted -- thicker for use as a faux finish, thinner for use as a stain or wash, and somewhere in the middle for furniture, cabinets or floors. All Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint colors can be mixed together to create thousands of unique tones and shades.
Angelic Milk Paint is a muted, pale pink milk paint powder. It's the perfect shade to add a soft touch to any room of the home.
Angelic Milk Paint makes us feel so feminine and angelic, like the goddesses we are. How does it make YOU feel?
- VOC-free & Toxin-free - safe to use indoors with windows closed. Safe for people of all ages, pets and the planet.
- Versatile Powder Formula - easily create an opaque paint or sheer stain by adjusting the amount of water added.
- Artistic Finish - create coastal, cottage, shabby-chic, farmhouse, country and industrial finishes.
- DIY - creates a beautiful finish on flea market, thrift store, vintage and "junkyard" finds, cabinets, floors, fireplaces, home and garden decor and so much more.
- Simple to use (and clean up) - no sanding or priming required. People of all ages can milk paint. You don't need to be an artist or a professional to create a beautiful home.
Available in three sizes - quart, pint and 8 oz.
Size is measured with the addition of water, in the ratio of one part milk paint powder to one part water.
Approximate coverage area for each size is:
Quart: 70 square feet (Armoire, Large Dining Table, Etc.) Pint: 35 square feet (Small Dining Table, Pair of Side Tables, Etc.) 8 oz.: 17 square feet (Small Chair, Side Table, Etc.)
- Quart: 70 square feet - (Armoire, Large Dining Table, Etc.)
- Pint: 35 square feet - (Small Dining Table, Pair of Side Tables, Etc.)
- 8 oz.: 17 square feet - (Small Chair, Side Table, Etc.)
Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint is mixed with equal parts water and milk paint powder. To achieve a more opaque finish, use less water. To make a stain or a wash, add more water.
Additional information on mixing and applying Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint can be found here.
Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint beautifully finishes home furnishings, thrift store finds, antiques, floors, cabinets, home decor, garden furnishings - and more - in a variety of materials ( unfinished or painted wood, metal, plaster, etc.). Easily create finishes such as cottage, shabby chic, french country, farmhouse, coastal, industrial and more.
Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint makes it easy to create an old-world finish that appears to have aged naturally. Used alone, Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint will enable the finish to easily be chippy and distressed (unlike traditional latex paint). If a more even coverage is desired, add Junkyard Goddess Magic Bond to the mixed Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint mixture. It improves the adherence of the milk paint and creates a smoother finish that resembles the style of a chalk based paint.
To protect the finish of Junkyard Goddess Milk Paint, apply a coat of Junkyard Goddess Hemp Oil, Junkyard Goddess Finishing Wax or Junkyard Goddess Glitter Wax. Scented with the sensual aroma of Nag Champa, both waxes are non-toxic and 100% chemical-free and preservative-free, and provide a rich and lustrous finish. Junkyard Goddess Glitter Wax can also be used on the body or on the hair for a beautiful, glitter and sparkle finish.
* Image is shown finished with Junkyard Goddess Finishing Wax in Clear.